TITUSVILLE, Florida – At approximately 8:00 a.m., Police received a report from a juvenile and adult that they saw a 15-year-old girl forced into a dark colored, charcoal colored, newer model, SUV with a tire on back in the 1600 block of Barna Avenue in Titusville, Florida.
The girl is described as approximately 15-years-old, black, with a medium height and build and dreads with one white streak. She was last seen wearing khaki pants and a green polo shirt.
Titusville Police are being assisted by the Brevard Sheriff’s Office, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, and other local agencies.
If you see someone matching this description Titusville Police ask that you call 911 or (321)264-7800.
Florida AMBER Alert Criteria
To activate an AMBER alert the following five (5) criteria must be met:
- The child must be under 18 years of age.
- There must be a clear indication of an abduction.
- The law enforcement agency’s preliminary investigation must conclude that the child’s life is in danger.
- There must be a detailed description of child, abductor and/or vehicle to broadcast to the public.
- The activation must be recommended by the local law enforcement agency of jurisdiction.